Good Morning my loves!
So I have been up since about 1:45 am, when I usually wake up at around 3:30! It is what it is. I have been getting so many things organized that I have been saying I am going to get organized.. for MONTHS now. I feel many of us can get stuck in these cycles. Cycles we repeat where we know deep down that we want to do, grow into or achieve something, yet we succumb to our habitual thought patterns and belief systems.
Water fasting helps me to break OUT of this cycle! How so? It helps me to:
- Slow down and to be more selective with where I place my time and energy
- Focus more on how my body feels, on my breathing
- Meet my resistance with integrity, NO MATTER WHAT!
This is a big thing you guys. We know we want to be better, we want to self actualize or do something in a different way, yet we allow our past to dictate our future.
"Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results."
What have you been wanting to change in your life, do or be better at? What do you feel is truly holding you back from that thing? I challenge you to not jump directly to external sources that could be limiting you. (Keep in mind these things are very real though, environmental limitations)
Expand your mind today and see how you can make some change in a BIG and meaningful way. Even if that means taking small steps daily.
Things to be Mindful of when fasting:
- Be aware that everyones body will respond differently
- If you have a pre-existing condition you'll want to honor your body if it is telling you to break fast sooner
- Symptoms of fasting vary for everyone- usually there aren't many side effects to be experienced until about day two! Detox Symptoms
- Drink 1 Gallon + of water per day. So HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!
- Be mindful of your thoughts. When you feel yourself semi-freaking out and wanting to eat, watch your thoughts around that time to see what else might be triggering you
- Take deep breaths and remember to take it easy