You have so much to express yet don't know how to, where to or if its something that people will even find useful or relevant.
Love, I have to say that the very reason that you have the inspiration to create that thing, is because there is a need for it within this collective on Planet Earth. We are all so intimately connected. It takes patience, persistence and serious resilience to create works of art that come from the deepest places within.
Not everything we do will resonate with everyone- yet it will resonate with some and that is all you need. I always remind myself, "Samantha if today, you are able to touch one person and help them change their life in a positive way, you've done well!"
I constantly have to remind myself of this. You should, too. Whether you're a parent, a daughter, a lover, best friend, creative, business owner- remember that simply being human is tough and that we are all doing the best that we can with what we know at any given moment. And if you find yourself knowing you can do better, then do better.
We owe it to ourselves, to one another and to our Mother Earth to be better human(e) beings.
- Do more of what genuinely lights you up and causes your heart to skip a beat (in a happy and healthy way--not anxiety. Then again some anxiety comes from stepping out of our comfort zone and trying new things;)
- Eat more fruits and veggies, oh and whole grains. Eat foods that will help keep you hydrated and nourish your body on a cellular level
- Focus more on addition. Add more things into your life that add true meaning and skip out on the rest. Keep things around you that help you feel ALIVE. Eat more foods that help you THRIVE
- Remember that you're never alone. Ever. We are all in this shit together having our struggles and our triumphant moments
- LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE THINKING YOU CAN GIVE IT ALL AWAY TO ANOTHER! You cannot expect to give to another or to the WORLD what you do not properly give to yourself... more self-care, self-love, self-awareness, self- appreciation and feeling WORTHY
I love you guys, stay blessed
Your benevolent + Plant loving SiStar,